Spider Lily Temporary Tattoo by Zihee - Set of 3
Watercolor style spider lily temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (height)|
Exotic and enchanting, the spider lily is a powerful symbol in Buddhism where it is planted above a grave to honor the dead. According to ancient Buddhist teachings, red spider lilies are used to guide the deceased through samsara or rebirth.
This beautiful paper tattoo by Zihee, a tattoo artist from South Korea, shows the fine details of this intriguing flower. Zihee is known for her colorful designs that are inspired by nature and contain vivid details. Her use of bold colors and intricate details give her work a sense of magical realism.
If you’re interested in getting a similar tattoo, our spider lily temporary tattoo provides the perfect way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend. A matching tattoo with a sibling or partner would be an amazing way to honor someone who is missing from your lives.
Our sticker tattoos are unique because they are made from and delivered in 100% recyclable materials. Created using soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives, our plastic-free paper tattoos are ideal for eco-conscious individuals.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend