Spider Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three small hanging spider temporary tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||3.4 in / 8.5 cm (height)|
Some people feel a deep affinity for spiders. They respect the important role they play in our ecosystem and are intrigued by the beautiful webs they spin. Spiders have long fascinated mankind and have been the source of many myths and fables. Each culture has its own views on spiders and attaches different significance to these tiny creatures. Somewhat universally present is an association with fertility, likely because spiders typically produce thousands of offspring in their lifetime.
Our spider temporary tattoo depicts a tiny spider hanging from a thread. The presence of the spider's thread adds another layer of meaning. The web can reference the difficulties we face navigating the web of life. Or it could refer to a lifeline - the single thread holding and supporting your life.
If you’re fascinated by arachnid tattoos, our spider fake tattoo provides a great way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share one with your fellow arachnophile.
Our fake tattoos are unique because they are created from earth-friendly materials and are 100% recyclable! When you purchase these plastic-free temporary tattoos, you’ll know you’re doing your part to minimize your impact on our planet.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend