Standing Bird 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent minimalist standing bird temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (width)|
If you love bird tattoos but are looking for something a little different than the ubiquitous flying bird motif, then our standing bird 2-week temporary tattoo could be an ideal option for you to consider.
No matter how they are depicted, birds are generally seen as symbols of freedom and hope. Our standing bird two-week temporary tattoo could be used to represent a number of different meanings, including liberation and an optimistic outlook about the future.
Birds are creatures that can travel great distances and soar through the air, representing the possibility of escape from difficult circumstances. In this way, our standing bird 2-week temporary tattoo could be used to represent your desire for liberation or a sense of aspiration. It could also be chosen as a memorial to a lost loved one, with the bird symbolizing the departed soul flying free from the constraints of the physical world.
Whatever meaning you decide to embrace, our eco-friendly standing bird two-week fake tattoo offers you the ultimate way to try before you buy. Arriving in a set of two, this long-lasting temporary tattoo, which is made from skin-friendly ingredients, is designed to stay on your skin for around 14 days. Not sure this is the right design for you? No worries, we have a full collection of bird 2-week temporary tattoos for you to explore.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend