Sunflower Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Watercolor style sunflower temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (height)|
Sunflowers are a symbol of vitality, happiness, and joy. They’re wise and intelligent flowers that represent warmth and faithfulness - and they’ve become popular as tattoos worldwide. If you’re thinking of getting this plant as a tattoo, our sunflower temporary tattoo is the perfect piece for you.
Created by watercolor style tattoo artist Lena Fedchenko, the design is a bright, colorful, and illustrative representation of a sunflower. Made in her signature style, the Russian artist uses colors to create shading and depth in her designs so that they truly stand out from the crowd.
Elegant yet vivid, our sunflower temporary tattoo is a vibrant piece that brings joy to anyone who sees it. Made of non-toxic yellow, green, and brown ink, this one-of-a-kind piece is the perfect green alternative as it contains no plastic and is delivered in 100% paper packaging. Awesome for the environmentally-conscious out there, our sunflower temporary tattoo comes in packs of three so that you can share the design with your friends and family.
Whether you want a piece to brighten up your day or simply want a design that will remind you that the sun will come up tomorrow, our sunflower temporary tattoo could be just what you’ve been looking for. Plus, temporary tattoos are a great way of testing out designs before committing to a real tattoo if that’s your end goal!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend