Sunset by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style sunset temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (height)|
Are you looking for a simple, yet elegant sunset temporary tattoo? This minimalist design by Jakenowicz, a tattoo artist who is known for his fine line aesthetic, could be exactly what you need in your life!
Sunsets are pretty incredible. Despite the fact that they occur every single day of our lives, nearly everyone appreciates the opportunity to watch a sunset. Even when it is not accompanied by showy colors or dramatic clouds, it still feels special to watch the sun dip below the horizon.
Sunset tattoos are often chosen to celebrate the cycles of life. Just as the sun rises and sets, so too does life start afresh each day. Sunsets can also hold a more sombre meaning - you might choose a sunset tattoo to commemorate the end of something or someone important in your life.
Sunset by Jakenowicz is the perfect way to remind yourself to slow down and pay attention to each beautiful moment or mark the end of an important phase in your life. Whatever sentiment you want to express, you can feel confident that this temporary tattoo is as environmentally-friendly as they come! We use 100% recyclable materials, vegetable-based ink, and non-toxic materials to minimize our impact on the environment.
This tattoo comes in a set of 3, so you can experiment with different placements before getting permanent ink, or share one with a friend! If you love the style of this tattoo, be sure to check out our full collection of Jakenowicz temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend