Taking Care of Business Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
TCB - Taking Care of Business music band logo temporary tattoo. Set of three.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
Love Elvis and his TCB band? If so, what better way to show your devotion to this legend than with the right tattoo! In fact, Hayley Willims, a famous singer-songwriter has the TCB logo with the lightning bolt tattooed on the back of her left arm because Elvis is her idol. Thinking of following in her footsteps? If so, check out our taking care of business temporary tattoo today!
Created as a perfect representation of the Taking Care of Business music band logo, our taking care of business temporary tattoo features the three bolded letters in capitals with the famous lightning bolt. Perfect for Elvis fans of all ages, all of our plastic-free temporary tattoos are made using non-toxic ink and materials. This piece is the ideal ecological alternative for the environmentally-responsible among us as it is 100% biodegradable.
Wanting to share your love for Elvis with friends and family? If so, you’ll be happy to hear that our taking care of business temporary tattoo comes in packs of three. Better yet, you can try out your new design on different parts of your body before committing to the real deal.
If you’re a serious Elvis fan and you want to carry a bit of him and his band with you everywhere you go, our taking care of business temporary tattoo could be just the piece for you!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend