Tatteco Hummingbird (Left) Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent minimalist Tatteco hummingbird temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm (width)
Thinking about getting a hummingbird tattoo? We think that’s a great idea! It’s no secret that we love hummingbirds here, which is why we created this Tatteco hummingbird semi-permanent tattoo after our own logo. Thanks to the special blend of gardenia ink we use, this design will last on your skin for around 2 weeks.
These beautiful and fascinating creatures have the incredible ability to capture our attention and make us slow down, even on the busiest day. You might choose to try our black hummingbird silhouette long-lasting tattoo to remind yourself to slow down and appreciate nature’s splendor around you.
You might also be interested in our small Tatteco hummingbird semi-permanent temporary tattoo because you appreciate its symbolism. Long revered by many cultures for its beauty and grace, the hummingbird has come to symbolize a variety of concepts, ranging from love and joy to hope and regeneration.
In some Native American traditions, the hummingbird is seen as a messenger of happiness, bringing news of good tidings to those who cross its path. For the Incas, the hummingbird was an emblem of the sun god, Inti, and was often featured in artwork and mythology. No matter what culture you come from, we know you’ll enjoy trying out this eco-friendly hummingbird long-lasting fake tattoo, which comes in a set of two. If you’re still deciding which bird is right for you, check out our full collection of bird 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend