Tatteco Hummingbird Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent minimalist Tatteco hummingbird temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Birds are a common motif in tattoo design and hummingbirds frequently top the list when it comes to the most popular bird to feature. This is hardly a surprise given the deep attraction many of us feel towards these magical, fascinating creatures. If you’re considering permanent ink, our Tatteco hummingbird semi-permanent tattoo offers you the ideal way to try before you buy.
One of the smallest birds in the world, the hummingbird is capable of flying at speeds of up to 30 miles per hour, as well as being able to fly upside down and backward! Given its unique appearance and abilities, it's no surprise that these tiny birds have long been revered by many cultures.
You might choose our skin-safe hummingbird long-lasting tattoo, which arrives in a set of two, to reflect a variety of meanings. In many cultures, the hummingbird is seen as a symbol of strength, courage, joy, and happiness. In some Native American cultures, the hummingbird is even seen as a spirit guide.
Whether you see this bird as a symbol of joy or your connection to the spirit world, our minimalist hummingbird semi-permanent tattoo offers you an easy way to embrace their magic. Thanks to the special blend of plant-based ingredients we use, this hummingbird silhouette long-lasting tattoo will last on your skin for about 2 weeks. Not quite what you’re looking for? Be sure to browse through all of the options in our collection of bird 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend