'The Great Wave off Kanagawa' Circle Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small minimalist 'The Great Wave off Kanagawa' circle semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
A tattoo inspired by a famous work of art is a wonderful way to embrace the beauty and symbolism of your favorite piece. If you’re considering a design inspired by Hokusai’s famous block prints, then you’ll love trying out our The Great Wave Off Kanagawa circle semi-permanent tattoo. Thanks to the special blend of plant-based ingredients, you’ll get to enjoy the effects of this design for about 2 weeks before it fades from your skin.
This Hokusai’s Great Wave long-lasting temporary tattoo features a circular variation of his famous piece in black and white, which makes it a great option for anyone who prefers a minimalist approach. It comes in a set of two, so you can try out placements or share one with a friend.
Our eco-friendly Great Wave Off Kanagawa semi-permanent fake tattoo showcases one of the most iconic images in Japanese art. The print, which was created by the artist Hokusai in the early nineteenth century, depicts a large wave about to crash down on three small boats. For many, the wave represents the power of nature and the fragility of human life. The small boats caught in its path suggest the vulnerability of those who venture out into the world, and the whitecaps on the wave are often seen as a symbol of death.
You might choose this design to embrace one of those meanings or to highlight something more optimistic. For example, you might choose this Great Wave long-lasting tattoo as a symbol of the cycle with the crashing wave representing birth and death. For other designs inspired by famous pieces of art, check out our collection of artworks 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend