The Second Star to the Right Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent tattoo of the second star to the right, inspired by Peter Pan.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
Are you looking for a way to guide you back to Neverland? If you’re a fan of J.M. Barrie’s Peter Pan, then you’ll have a deep appreciation for our beautiful second star to the right semi-permanent tattoo.
In the book and movie, Peter finds his way back to Neverland by following the “second start to the right” and continuing “straight on till morning.” Since the stars move throughout the night, our second star to the right long-lasting tattoo is a whimsical reminder that our course in life is not fixed.
For those with perpetual curiosity, wanderlust, and a desire to return to the more innocent times of childhood, this Peter Pan stars semi-permanent temporary tattoo will hold deep meaning. Of course, you might choose this design simply because you want to add a bit of sparkle to your skin!
Whatever your reason, this second star to the right long-lasting fake tattoo offers you an easy way to try before you buy. Thanks to our special blend of skin-friendly ingredients, this fake tattoo will last on your skin for around 2 weeks! It comes in a set of two, so you can experiment with placements or give one to a friend. If you like this design, you may also enjoy trying our North Star semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend