The Soma Snake [Black] by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Solid black 'The Soma snake' temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.8 in / 4.5 cm (height)|
Snakes have been a popular theme in tattoo design for as long as tattoos have existed. As powerful symbols of change, fertility, power, and the balance between good and evil, the use of a snake tattoo makes a powerful statement. When combined with other symbols, the meaning can be even stronger. In ‘The Soma Snake Black’ temporary tattoo, designed by the one and only Jakenowicz, we see a black snake curled around a delicate crescent moon. Traditionally, crescent moons are associated with fertility and motherhood, but they can also represent growth and creativity.
If you’re looking for a way to embrace your feminine energy and fertility, this powerful snake paper tattoo could be the right choice for you. The design might be chosen by someone who loves the mysteries of life, as moons and snakes are sometimes viewed as mysterious objects due to their distance from mankind.
A talented young tattoo artist from Poland, Jakub Nowicz is famous for his fine line style and thought-provoking creations, such as this one. If you like his style, don’t miss our full collection of Jakenowicz temporary tattoos, which includes variations of the snake-moon paper tattoo.
These temporary tattoos come in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements before getting inked or share one with a friend. In addition to featuring beautiful designs, our tattoo stickers are unique because they are plastic-free, 100% recyclable, and created from eco-friendly materials.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend