The Soma Snake by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style 'The Soma snake' temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.8 in / 4.5 cm (height)|
The Soma snake is an elegant interpretation of the classic snake tattoo created by Jakenowicz, an up-and-coming tattoo artist known for his fine line aesthetic. A crescent moon is incorporated into this snake tattoo, imbuing the design with additional meaning.
Snakes are associated with rebirth and transformation due to their ability to shed their outer layer of skin as they grow. For this reason, people who are going through a period of change or transformation often choose a snake tattoo to commemorate this phase of personal growth. Likewise, a crescent moon tattoo is often chosen to represent phases or cycles in one’s life. In this way, both the snake and moon can be viewed as symbols of renewal and change.
Another interesting correlation between a snake and moon tattoo is that they are both used as symbols of fertility and childbirth. If you’re looking for a powerful way to express your feminine energy, the hand-drawn Soma snake by Jakenowicz could be perfect.
This unique temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements before getting permanent ink or share one with a friend. If you love the fine line tattoo style, be sure to check out the full collection of Jakenowicz temporary tattoos.
Like all of the tattoos, this snake temporary tattoo is completely plastic-free and created using environmentally-responsible materials. We use soy-based ink, non-toxic adhesives, and 100% recyclable paper and packaging, making these temporary tattoos ideal for eco-conscious individuals.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend