The Soma Snake [Red] by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style red color 'The Soma snake' temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.8 in / 4.5 cm (height)|
Due to their rich symbolism and potential for unique designs, snakes are an incredibly popular tattoo motif. Snakes have fascinated mankind throughout the ages and have a strong place in religious stories and folklore alike. Perhaps the most famous story is that of Adam and Eve, in which a snake tempts Eve into taking a bite of the forbidden fruit. Thanks to this ancient tale, snakes are often used to depict the balance between good and evil.
Beyond this, snakes are symbols of rebirth because they must shed their skin each time they grow. If you’re on a personal journey of growth, a snake tattoo can be a strong reminder of your evolution. In many cultures, snakes are associated with fertility, which is enhanced in this snake temporary tattoo with the addition of a crescent moon, an equally powerful symbol of fertility and feminine energy.
‘The Soma Snake Red’ by Jakenowicz temporary tattoo is an intriguing tattoo design that is created in the fine line aesthetic. If you’re thinking about getting a snake tattoo, this is a perfect way to experiment with this design. We also offer a black version of this fine line snake tattoo and a bolder version for those who prefer something less ornate. Not sure which one to choose? Grab the whole set of snake temporary tattoos!
If you love the fine line style, don’t miss our full collection of Jakenowicz temporary tattoos! Like all of our fake tattoos, these are created using environmentally responsible materials, including soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives. We’re proud to say that our products are 100% plastic-free and fully recyclable.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend