This Too Shall Pass 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent 'this too shall pass' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||3 in / 7.5 cm (width)|
‘This too shall pass’ is a simple yet powerful expression that reminds us of the temporal nature of the human condition. It urges us to remember not only that our lives are short, but that any suffering we experience is also temporary.
Our plastic-free ‘this too shall pass’ 2-week temporary tattoos features these timeless words in an elegant cursive font. Created using a unique blend of plant-based ink, our ‘this too shall pass’ semi-permanent tattoo will last on your skin for about two weeks, so you can get an idea about whether this is the right choice for you.
This sentiment has its roots in Persian culture, especially among the writings of the ancient Sufi poets who reflected on the human condition, including its struggles and triumphs. Our ‘this too shall pass’ two-week tattoo reminds us that we must enjoy the good things while they are here, and be comforted in the knowledge that pain and struggles will eventually ease.
If these are words that you find comforting, then we know you’ll enjoy trying out our ‘this too shall pass’ long-lasting fake tattoo. Arriving in a set of two, you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend. Not exactly what you had in mind? No worries, we have a full collection of quote semi-permanent tattoos for you to browse.
Find the regular temporary tattoo version of this design here.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend