Three Stars Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Two week tattoo of three small stars, inspired by the stars at the top of each page of each Harry Potter book.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)
Are you thinking about getting a tattoo to show your love of the Harry Potter books? While there are many options to consider, one of the most popular is a design featuring the three stars found at the top of each page of J.K. Rowling’s incredible books.
If you’re considering this, then you’ll love our 3 stars semi-permanent tattoo. Created using ecological materials, our Harry Potter stars two-week tattoo is designed to stay on your skin much longer than a typical temporary tattoo. Lasting on your skin for around 2 weeks, you’ll have ample time to decide if this is the best design for you.
Our three stars long-lasting temporary tattoo is a beautiful design that will look amazing anywhere you decide to place it. While it might not be obvious to everyone who sees it, you can be sure that any fellow Potter fans will notice and appreciate your design if you place it in a visible location!
Arriving in a set of three, our Harry Potter three stars 2-week tattoo is a great way to try out placements before getting inked. You could also share with a friend or try out matching tattoos with someone who shares your love of the Potter series. For more amazing designs, be sure to check out our collection of film and book 2-week temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend