Three Tiny Dots Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Three minimalist tiny dots semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
Not all tattoos are chosen for their symbolism. Many times people choose tattoos with shapes and patterns simply as a way to embellish or beautify their skin. One of the most popular examples of this type of design is seen here in our three tiny dots semi-permanent tattoo.
Featuring a row of three small black dots, you can decide if you prefer to position this ecological three dots long-lasting tattoo horizontally or vertically. It’s a great design for small places, such as along the fingers or behind the ear.
Of course, you might be interested in our three tiny dots semi-permanent temporary tattoo for its symbolism. Many religions, including Christianity and those practiced by the ancient Celts, believe that three is a spiritual number. You might choose this design to connect with your own beliefs or you could wear our three black dots long-lasting tattoo for another personal reason. For example, the dots could represent each of your three children or your group of best friends.
Whatever your motivation, you’ll love trying out this design, which arrives in a set of two. Thanks to the special blend of plant-based ingredients we used to create these 2-week tattoos, you’ll get to enjoy the effect of your temporary tattoo for about two weeks! For other inspiring options, check out all the geometric 2-week temporary tattoos that we have created.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend