Three Tiny Gradual Dots Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Three minimalist gradual tiny dots temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
For thousands of years, humans have been fascinated by geometric shapes and similar symbols, although none are as simple as the dot. And, even though one dot is simple, a collection of dots can help create a concrete image of just about anything. Our three tiny gradual dots temporary tattoo is the perfect addition for anyone who loves the idea of using these simple characters as building blocks.
Our three tiny gradual dots temporary tattoo is minimalist by nature, but it’s versatile because it holds a unique meaning for each person. This design is perfectly aligned and features three dots that gradually increase in size at the same rate, making it an extremely popular design for temporary finger tattoos.
The dots are aligned by size starting with the smallest at the top, so this simple symbol can represent a transition or transformation of sorts. For some, this symbol even represents growth and maturity because all of us are bigger and stronger during our best days, so this icon can help remind us to stay in this state of mind.
Not only this, but this eco-friendly piece comes in 100% paper packaging and doesn’t contain any toxic ink or other harmful materials, so it’s perfect for environmentally-conscious individuals who want to protect our resources.
Need to find an elegant and original symbol for your next temporary piece? This three tiny gradual dots temporary tattoo may just be the best alternative for you.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend