Thunderbird Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Thunderbird semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (height)|
Thinking about getting a tattoo that features this powerful Native American symbol? Before committing to permanent ink, grab a set of our plastic-free thunderbird semi-permanent tattoos to ensure this is the right choice. Arriving in a set of two, we designed this 2-week tattoo with a special plant-based ink so it will last on the skin for 14 days before fading away.
Our thunderbird long-lasting temporary tattoo features an eye-catching image with a rich history of meaning. This symbol is a vital part of the history and belief systems of many North American indigenous peoples. Among these groups, this fearsome winged creature was believed to be a supernatural being with great strength and power.
Today many people are drawn to our minimalist thunderbird semi-permanent fake tattoo because it allows them to connect with an essential part of their culture and heritage. For others, the decision to get this design inked on the skin has more to do with the meaning behind this guardian spirit.
Our thunderbird long-lasting tattoo is associated with strength, courage, and wisdom for many indigenous peoples. They may associate the thunderbird with thunder and the rains that brought life and fertility to the land. For others, it is simply a way to connect with nature and reflect upon the interconnectedness of all life. For other designs, browse the collection of Native American 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend