Tiny Arrow Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Tiny arrow temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
The arrow tattoo varies in significance depending on the person. Many of these tattoos come from the Native American way of life. Because of their extensive hunting backgrounds, Native Americans would have this tattoo as a symbol of strength and power in hunting. It was a symbol that represented the fact that they could protect and provide for their families. While not created in a Native American style, our tiny arrow temporary tattoo also acts as a symbol of strength and power.
Ornamental and minimalist, our eco-conscious tiny arrow temporary tattoo comes in a simple black fine line style perfect for anyone wanting a reminder to stay strong. Made using non-toxic ink, our plastic-free temporary tattoos come in 100% paper packaging, making them the perfect option for anyone who is environmentally conscious.
Designed to symbolize strength during different stages of life, the arrow tattoo is the perfect reminder to stay on the right path towards a better future. It is a great way to represent a personal achievement and the struggle that it took you to get where you are today.
Whether you need a gentle reminder to stay strong during times of trouble or want to mark an event in your life where you had to fight hard for what you believe in, our tiny arrow temporary tattoo is the perfect option for you!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend