Tiny Black Heart Couple Semi-Permanent Tattoo
Tiny minimalist black heart couple two week semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.3 in / 0.8 cm (height)|
There is no denying the popularity of heart tattoos. Frequently used to express feelings of love, passion, and friendship, this universal symbol is a popular motif in tattoos around the world. Just because it’s a common motif, however, doesn’t mean you can’t create a design that is unique and meaningful to you!
A great example of a customized design is seen in this tiny black heart couple semi-permanent tattoo. Featuring two small black hearts stacked vertically, this design can be interpreted in a number of different ways.
You might consider our eco-friendly two black hearts semi-permanent tattoo as a way to represent the love you share with another person, such as your soulmate or best friend. You might also choose this design to represent the love you feel for two other people, such as your children or siblings. Alternatively, our tiny black heart couple long-lasting temporary tattoo would be a beautiful way to express your own feelings of self-love.
We think this design would make a great matching tattoo to get with your person! Whatever your motivation, you’ll be able to enjoy the look of your small black heart couple long-lasting tattoo for around 2 weeks, thanks to the special blend of plant-based inks we use to create these special two-week tattoos. For other options, you can browse through our entire collection of heart 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend