Tiny Black Rose Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist style tiny black rose flower temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
Roses are a common motif in tattoo design and have been popular for many years. While roses are traditionally associated with love, the color of the rose can change its meaning. Black roses, in particular, make a strong statement. If you’re considering permanent ink, our tiny black rose temporary tattoo provides a great way for you to experiment with this concept.
Black roses are most commonly connected with death and grief. Many people choose to get this design inked on their skin to honor the passing of someone important in their life. During the 16th century battles with the British, Irish warriors used the black rose as a symbol of their rebellion. For this reason, black roses can be seen as a sign of strength, rebellion, and the desire for freedom.
Our small black rose temporary tattoo features the silhouette of a rose and two of its leaves. Its tiny size allows you to place it on small body parts, such as the finger or behind your ear. You might also choose this design, not for the symbolism of a black rose, but because you prefer a minimalist rose tattoo.
Whatever your motivation, this black rose fake tattoo is the best way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements, share one with a friend, or even consider matching tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend