Tiny Black Snake Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent small minimalist black snake two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
Among the many animals adopted as symbols by humankind, snakes are among the most potent and evocative. Given this, it’s hardly surprising that so many people choose to feature these animals in tattoo art. For anyone considering this, our tiny black snake semi-permanent tattoo offers the perfect way to experiment with a small, minimalist design.
Part of the reason so many people are drawn to our plastic-free tiny black snake long-lasting tattoo is because of the duality it embodies. Snakes have been worshiped as gods and feared as demons for centuries, and their image has been used to represent a wide range of ideas and concepts.
In many cultures, our small black snake semi-permanent fake tattoo is seen as a symbol of fertility and rebirth, due to their ability to shed their skin and emerge anew. They are also often associated with wisdom and knowledge, as well as with danger and death.
For other people, our tiny black snake long-lasting temporary tattoo represents the balance between good and evil. Others might use it to warn others of their own power and strength. Whatever the motivation, this design is an excellent way to experiment with placements since it comes in a set of two and lasts on the skin for about 14 days before fading away. For other options, check out the complete collection of snake 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend