Tiny Eye Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small eye temporary tattoo. It's a good idea to place the simple but effective evil eye on the back side of your body, so the gaze meets those talking sh*t behind your back.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (width)|
Around the world, many charms have been created to ward off the effects of the evil eye. Appearing throughout many cultures, particularly in the Mediterranean and Near East countries, the idea behind these charms is the same - they are meant to protect you from someone speaking or thinking evil about you behind your back. By wearing a Nazar or evil eye amulet, you can ward off those who wish evil on you, even when you are unaware of their bad thoughts.
What better way to ensure protection than with an evil eye tattoo? A popular tattoo motif, permanent ink ensures your evil eye amulet will be with you everywhere you go. These designs are commonly placed on the back, shoulders, or back of the neck - exactly where you need them to ward off evil glances and stares.
Our tiny eye temporary tattoo is the perfect way to experiment with this tattoo design. It comes in a set of three, so you can try it on different parts of your body before getting permanent ink. You could also share one with a friend or consider getting matching tattoos.
Looking for plastic-free fake tattoos? Our temporary tattoo collection is unique because it is created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives. Our fake tattoos and the packaging they arrive in are 100% recyclable, making them ideal for anyone who wants to reduce their environmental impact.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend