Tiny I Am Greater Than The Highs and Lows Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Tiny 'I Am Greater Than The Highs and Lows' symbol temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (width)|
For most people, life is an exhilarating ride that contains periods of elation and despair. It can be easy to lose sight of the big picture when celebrating the highs, and likewise hard to get unstuck when experiencing lows. For those who need a message of comfort, we suggest this tiny I am greater than the highs and lows temporary tattoo by Puntuak, which comes in a set of three.
This design has gained traction in recent years due to a similar message with religious connotations. Today, this ecological I am greater than the highs and lows symbol fake tattoo is gaining popularity among those seeking to reinforce their own confidence and abilities.
Designed by the Basque tattoo artist Puntauk, this I am greater than the highs and lows sticker tattoo is an equally powerful reminder to remain humble, even while things are going well.
At the same time, it can be a message of hope for anyone who is stuck in a period of lows. In either case, Puntuak’s I am greater than the highs and lows symbol temporary tattoo is a reminder that our greatness or weakness does not define us. We are wonderfully unique just the way we are. For a longer-lasting version, check out this I am greater than my highs and lows symbol semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.