Tiny Infinity Symbol Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Long lasting tiny fine line infinity symbol 2-week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)
The infinity sign has become quite a popular tattoo design in recent years. With its elegant loops and versatile meaning, it’s no surprise that more and more people are opting for this simple design. If you’re considering such a tattoo, you’ll enjoy trying out placements with our tiny infinity symbol semi-permanent tattoo, which comes in a set of two.
While the precise meaning of the tattoo will vary from person to person, there are some common themes that are associated with our tiny infinity sign long-lasting tattoo. In many cases, the infinity tattoo is seen as a representation of eternal love or friendship. It can also be used as a symbol of our unlimited potential and our never-ending capacity for growth and change.
You might choose our small infinity symbol semi-permanent tattoo as a way to show your enduring love for a special person in your life, such as your partner or best friend. You could also consider using this as a matching tattoo with your person! What better way to show the world that your love will last forever?
Created from a special blend of gardenia juice, our skin-friendly tiny infinity sign long-lasting tattoo is designed to last on your skin for about two weeks. If you’re considering permanent ink, this will give you a good idea about whether this design is the right choice for you. Looking for a larger version? We have this infinity symbol 2-week temporary tattoo for you to try out as an alternative!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend