Tiny Intertwined Heart And Infinity Symbol Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Tiny intertwined heart and infinity temporary tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Tattoos that focus on the theme of love are among the most popular in the world, which is hardly a surprise considering how vital this emotion is to humankind. Our tiny intertwined heart and infinity symbol semi-permanent tattoo is an excellent option for anyone seeking a minimalist design that represents the infinite nature of this emotion.
There are many different interpretations and ways to use our plastic-free heart infinity sign long-lasting tattoo. Some people choose this design as a matching tattoo - it’s an ideal choice for best friends or soulmates.
Other people choose our intertwined heart and infinity sign semi-permanent fake tattoo to represent a commitment to stay true to oneself and practice self-love each day. For others, it is a reminder to love others unconditionally and unendingly. Still others choose this design to show their never-ending love for family members or friends.
Whatever the motivation, our tiny intertwined heart and infinity symbol long-lasting tattoo is the ultimate way to experiment with this design before getting inked. It lasts on the skin for about 14 days, thanks to our use of a special blend of skin-friendly gardenia ink. For other designs with a similar sentiment, check out all of our heart 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend