Tiny Minimalist Diamond Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist diamond temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.3 in / 0.8 cm (width)|
Originating from the Greek word adamas, which means “invincible,” diamonds make a powerful statement in tattoo design. This is not the most commonly seen motif, so it’s an excellent choice for anyone who wants a unique and thought-provoking tattoo. If you’re considering this design, our tiny minimalist diamond temporary tattoo is the best way to try before you buy.
Throughout the ages, diamonds have been one of the most sought-after gemstones in the world, previously reserved for royalty and religious figures. In the Middle Ages, priests and kings wore diamonds to protect themselves from the powers of Satan. As such, diamonds are often associated with purity, light, and protection from evil.
The strength of the diamond and its near invincibility has led to their association with strength, power, and eternity. In the Western world, diamonds are synonymous with wedding and engagement rings and are said to represent the everlasting bonds of the union. Of course, there are also associations with someone being a “diamond in the rough” - a masterpiece waiting to reveal itself.
Our minimalist diamond fake tattoo is a great choice for anyone who wants to hold the power of the diamond close to them. While there are highly elaborate diamond tattoos, sometimes simple is the best choice! Our diamond temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s ideal for experimenting with placements or sharing with a friend!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend