Tiny Palm Tree Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Tiny palm tree two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.4 in / 1 cm (height)
Thinking about getting a palm tree tattoo? Great choice! Whether you want to embrace the symbolism of this beautiful tree or simply appreciate its appearance, you can try out this motif with our tiny palm tree semi-permanent tattoo.
There are so many meanings hidden in our tiny palm tree long-lasting tattoo. For some, it is a symbol of paradise, luxury, and relaxation, as it conjures up images of white-sand beaches, turquoise waters, and sunny skies. For others, palm trees are used as a symbol of good luck, fertility, and long life.
In some cultures, the palm tree is used as a symbol of eternal life thanks to its ability to withstand extreme conditions and remain green all year. Whether it's a reminder of a tropical vacation or a way to connect with its deeper symbolism, you’ll enjoy trying out placements with our eco-friendly tiny palm tree long-lasting temporary tattoo, which comes in a set of two.
Featuring the silhouette of this elegant tree, our black palm tree semi-permanent tattoo is created from a special blend of plant-based ingredients. This allows the design to sink into your skin, much like a real tattoo, allowing you to enjoy its effects for up to two weeks! If you like this design, you may enjoy some of the other options in our collection of tree 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend