Tiny Pineapple Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small fine line pineapple temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
Pineapple tattoos are on the rise! They are chosen by some for the tropical lifestyle they represent, while others appreciate the history and symbolism behind this exotic fruit. While these fruits were enjoyed by the people of Central and South America for thousands of years, they first made a splash in Europe in the late 1400s. Brought to the old world by Christopher Columbus, these fruits quickly became status symbols due to their high cost and delicious taste.
In their native territory, pineapples are a symbol of welcome and hospitality. For many, pineapples were associated with warmth, home, and family. You might consider getting a matching tattoo with your best friend or sibling to commemorate your shared roots and warm upbringing. Arriving in a set of three, our tiny pineapple temporary tattoo is the perfect way to experiment with matching tattoos!
If you love the tropical lifestyle, then getting inked with this exotic fruit may appeal to you. Pineapples are also popular among those who feel their rough exterior hides a hidden treasure, just as the thick and spiny skin of a pineapple hides the sweet flesh inside.
Whether you want this type of tattoo to symbolize opulence, wealth, home, family, travel, or island life, our small pineapple fake tattoo is the best way to try before you buy. Created from eco-friendly materials, including soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives, our sticker tattoos are designed to have a minimal impact on the planet.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend