Tiny Sacred Lotus Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Tiny fine line sacred lotus flower temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (width)|
Many people choose tattoos to represent their spiritual beliefs because it offers a powerful way to connect with one's beliefs throughout the day. A top theme among those who practice Eastern religions is the lotus flower. Our ecological tiny sacred lotus temporary tattoo uniquely depicts this common motif.
We designed this tiny sacred lotus fake tattoo in collaboration with Puntuak, a tattoo artist from the Basque Country. He is known for his intricate, thought-provoking designs and this one is a perfect example of the work that has put him on the map.
As more people embrace practices of the Buddhist and Hindu religions, such as yoga and meditation, the appearance of lotus tattoos has become increasingly common. These striking flowers symbolize purity and rebirth, as well as spiritual enlightenment. Puntuak’s small sacred lotus sticker tattoo is a beautiful interpretation of this important flower.
While some people choose this tiny sacred lotus flower temporary tattoo by Puntuak to embrace spiritual beliefs, others choose it simply for its beauty. In fact, this flower is frequently used to depict feminine beauty and grace. Whatever the motivation, this is the ideal way to try before committing since this fake tattoo comes in a set of three. Check out this fine line lotus flower temporary tattoo for a more traditional design.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend