Tiny Semicolon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Tiny semicolon temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.2 in / 0.5 cm (height)
Though small in size, our tiny semicolon temporary tattoo is enormous in meaning. In 2013, a nonprofit organization called Project Semicolon encouraged people to draw a semicolon on themselves to raise awareness for mental illness, suicide, and self-harm. The movement caught on and now semicolon tattoos are commonly chosen to show support for those with mental illness.
In grammar, a semicolon is used to join two sentences that are very closely connected. A semicolon indicates that the thought or idea is not yet complete, even if the sentence could be. Project Semicolon expressed it like this: “A semicolon represents a sentence the author could’ve ended but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life.”
Undoubtedly, the semicolon is a heavy and important symbol in this context. If you or a close friend or family member have struggled with mental illness, you might choose this tattoo as a way to show your support and lend some strength. Our semicolon temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements before getting permanent ink or share one with a friend.
If you’re looking for fake tattoos that won’t cost the earth, you’ve found the right company. Our temporary tattoos are 100% recyclable, plastic-free, and created from eco-friendly materials, including non-toxic adhesives and soy-based inks.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend