Tiny Tiger Butterfly Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist tiny monarch butterfly semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.3 in / 0.8 cm (width)|
For many people, our tiny tiger butterfly semi-permanent tattoo depicts the quintessential American butterfly. Found throughout the Eastern United States, this is one of the most commonly seen butterfly species. Our tiny tiger butterfly semi-permanent tattoo is a great choice for anyone looking for an eye-catching design.
While some people choose our tiny swallowtail butterfly long-lasting tattoo simply for its good looks, most people are interested in this design for its symbolic meaning. Around the world, these winged insects are powerful symbols of transformation and growth. As a tattoo, they are often chosen to represent one’s personal journey of change or growth.
Our tiny tiger swallowtail semi-permanent tattoo might also be chosen to represent friendship or love. In many cultures, these insects represent new love or soulmates. As such, this beautiful design would make an excellent choice for a matching tattoo!
Created from plant-based materials, this skin-friendly tiny tiger butterfly long-lasting temporary tattoo lasts on the skin for much longer than an average fake tattoo. The design should be visible for around 2 weeks before it fades away. For other varieties, check out the full collection of butterfly 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.