Tired Panda Bear Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist tired panda bear temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.5 in / 1.2 cm (width)
Many people are drawn to the panda bear. Whether it's their slow movements, peaceful lifestyle, or their eye-catching looks, pandas are a favorite animal for many of us. If you are a lover of these black-and-white giants, then you’ll love our tired panda bear temporary tattoo.
Our plastic-free tired panda fake tattoo features a small panda in a prone position, with its arms and legs resting peacefully at its sides. Just looking at this adorable sleepy panda sticker tattoo might make you feel tired! Arriving in a set of three, this fake tattoo lets you try out placements and experiment with this style before getting inked.
This design is undeniably relaxing and peaceful in its appearance, making it an ideal choice for anyone who wants a tattoo to symbolize peace and rest. This is particularly fitting since Eastern cultures view panda bears as symbols of peace and good luck.
Pandas use their senses to tune out distractions and chaos, so they can live a calm and peaceful existence. There is no better antidote to our modern and distracting 21st-century lives than this tired panda adhesive tattoo! As an alternative, we also offer this version of our sleepy panda bear temporary tattoo for you to consider.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend