To The Sea Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Handwritten font style 'to the sea' temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.8 in / 4.5 cm (width)|
John F. Kennedy famously said: “When we go back to the sea - whether it is to sail or to watch it - we are going back from whence we came.” These poignant words are the perfect way to explain the connection that many of us feel to the ocean. Throughout history, mankind has felt drawn to the coast, setting up villages and cities near these vital sources of life.
Some of us feel so drawn to the ocean, that we create a lifestyle that allows us to be coastal dwellers for our entire life. Surfers and sailors feel such a strong pull that they dedicate a huge amount of time and energy to ensuring they will never be separated from their beloved sea.
If you feel a similar connection and draw to the sea, our ‘to the sea’ temporary tattoo could be a great choice for you. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements before getting permanent ink or share one with a friend! Designed using a classic typewriter font, these simple words retain a classic, enduring feel.
Looking for environmentally friendly fake tattoos? You’re in the right place! All of our temporary tattoos are created using 100% recyclable and plastic-free materials, soy-based inks, and non-toxic adhesives, making them the ideal choice for eco-conscious individuals.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend