Treble Clef Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Treble clef semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
Music is incredibly personal, and when combined with something as unique as ink that lives on the skin, this treble clef semi-permanent tattoo can be an extraordinary, meaningful display for the instrumentally inclined. Even for those who can’t read sheet music, this symbol represents far more than just a starting point for a musician.
The figure represented in this musical note long-lasting temporary tattoo is arguably one of the most important images there is on a piece of music. Its job is to set the tone – quite literally – for everything that follows it. Wear this symbol as a reminder that the future is not written, but wherever this tattoo is placed is sheet music for the future one will write for themselves.
Music aficionados, aspiring instrumentalists, and people just starting their songwriting journey can come together and write their own future with this skin-safe treble clef semi-permanent temporary tattoo. Create the music best suited for the most enjoyable future.
The detail in this music note long-lasting fake tattoo is exquisite and comes in a set of two, staying on the skin for up to 14 days. In addition to this one, there are plenty of other musically inspired tattoos to choose from.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend