Treble Clef Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Treble clef temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
Music is a type of art that's present in hundreds of different cultures across the world. It has become part of human identity, to the point that it’s now an essential part of other art forms, including plays, films, and live entertainment. There are many symbols that can have a music-related meaning, but none is as symbolic as the treble clef. This is what makes our treble clef temporary tattoo an ideal fit for musicians, producers, and anyone else who loves music.
Made using eco-conscious materials, this treble clef temporary tattoo features a classic design with an all-black filling. Like all of our non-permanent pieces, this treble clef design doesn’t contain any toxic ink and it’s printed on recyclable paper. As a matter of fact, our temporary tattoos are shipped in 100% paper packaging, so they are a great alternative for environmentally-friendly individuals.
Treble clefs are often used to tell musicians which notes should be played or sung by voices or instruments that can reach higher tones. For this reason, this symbol has also come to represent people that are positive, see the best in every situation, and live life to its fullest. If you’re looking for a positive, music-related piece then our treble clef temporary tattoo may be a great alternative.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend