Tree of Life Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Illustrative style tree of life temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 cm / 1 in|
The tree of life is a universal symbol that is found throughout many cultures around the world. Historians are not able to pinpoint the earliest tree of life, but its presence has been noted in many ancient cultures, ranging from the Celts to the Assyrians in ancient Mesopotamia.
Featuring a large tree and its root network enclosed in a circle, the tree of life is seen as a symbol of knowledge, connection to the spiritual world, immortality, and fertility. Found in artwork and textiles around the world, the tree of life is also popular as a tattoo.
Thinking about permanent ink? Our small tree of life temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to try out this design before getting inked. Featuring a traditional rendition of the tree of life with fine detailing in the branches, leaves, and roots, our tree of life fake tattoo makes a strong impression.
If you’re looking for a powerful design to represent your spiritual journey, our small tree of life sticker tattoo could be perfect for you. This classic image not only looks incredible on your skin but is also rich in meaning and history. It’s a great choice for anyone who appreciates the way that certain symbols have become universally recognized throughout the ages and across many cultures.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend