Triskele Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small triskele temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
There are those who work better independently and those who work better together. The symbol of the triskele temporary tattoo goes back to the Neolithic Era and versions of the image are of three circles interconnected by a single line. So while the image seen here may look like a nice simple design, the meanings behind it are expansive.
Our ecological triskele fake tattoo covers many possibilities with no true single meaning. The word “triskele” can be broken up into “tri” and “skele” meaning “three legs” all of which have different, yet related meanings, implying continuous movement. There’s the meaning of mind, body, and spirit, or life, death and rebirth, or past, present and future.
This triskele sticker tattoo can be a reminder of how precious life can be, or simply that however good or bad the current state of a situation is, there’s always going to be something that comes after this. So don’t dwell on mistakes, or spend time wishing things went a different way, because there’s always another step to take.
Aside from this triskele ephemeral tattoo, we offer many other Celtic temporary tattoo options, so feel free to check them out and find the perfect image that encompasses that mindful notion of empowerment and knowing there’s always something else to come.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend