Trust Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist 'trust' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.9 in / 2.4 cm (width)|
Trust is one of those interesting English words that can be used as both a verb and a noun. While the meanings are closely related, the way in which they are used can change the intent slightly. As a noun, trust describes a firm belief that something or someone is true or reliable. When used as a verb, the word describes the action of believing the reliability or truth of something or someone.
Are you thinking about getting a tattoo that features the word ‘trust’? You might be motivated to get this tattoo as a reminder that you can trust in those closest to you. For those who believe in God, this tattoo will take on a more spiritual meaning. In this case, you might be considering this design to remind yourself to always place your trust in God first and foremost, knowing that he wants what is best for you.
If you’re considering permanent ink, our ‘trust’ temporary tattoo is a great way to experiment with this design. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend. It is designed using a handwritten font, which will give it an elegant appearance anywhere you decide to place it.
Our ‘trust’ fake tattoo would also make a meaningful matching tattoo to get with your partner or best friend. You might choose to get this word inked on your skin as an emblem of the trust you have in each other. An essential element in any healthy relationship, choosing our ‘trust’ temporary tattoo for this purpose makes a powerful statement.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend