Two Flying Birds Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist style two flying birds temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
Many compare positive emotional connections with the freedom that birds experience while soaring through the skies. With the wind under their wings, birds employ Mother Nature’s own strength to propel them, gracefully gliding and performing seemingly-impossible maneuvers right in front of our eyes. Our flying bird couple temporary tattoo is the perfect symbol for the relationships that make you feel free, excited, and full of life.
There are many bird species that perform acrobatic couples’ stunts when playing, hunting, or as part of their mating ritual. This is what makes our flying bird couple design the perfect option for your next non-permanent piece. Some birds actually build lasting relationships with their partners and gather with the same group when it’s time to migrate to warmer areas, so this tattoo is also a great symbol for loyalty and longevity.
Created using eco-friendly materials like non-toxic ink and 100% paper packaging, our temporary flying bird couple tattoos are an ideal choice for nature lovers who also want to show appreciation for the special people around them.
This flying bird couple temporary tattoo can symbolize different emotions through a simple design, and it’s ideal for those who are playful and brave at heart.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend