Typewriter Let It Be Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Long lasting typewriter font style 'let it be' semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.4 in / 3.5 cm (width)|
While the phrase “let it be” may be strongly associated with The Beatles today, it has a much longer history of use in the English language. For anyone considering inking these iconic words on their skin, our typewriter ‘let it be’ semi-permanent tattoo, which comes in a set of two and lasts on the skin for 2 weeks, is the easiest way to experiment before making a commitment.
In general, our typewriter font ‘let it be’ long-lasting tattoo suggests that someone should not worry about a particular problem or concern. In some cases, it can be used as a form of encouragement, urging someone to persevere through difficult circumstances.
Our ‘let it be’ typewriter font semi-permanent fake tattoo can also have a more spiritual meaning, suggesting that one should accept the things they cannot change and trust that God has everything under control.
Of course, one of the most common reasons for choosing our ‘let it be’ long-lasting temporary tattoo is to honor The Beatles. Released in 1970, this song reminds us that we can find strength in adversity and that brighter moments are just ahead. However it is interpreted, these words can serve as a powerful source of inspiration and motivation. We have this handwritten ‘let it be’ semi-permanent tattoo for those who prefer a different font.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend