Van Gogh's Starry Night Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Vincent van Gogh's 'Starry Night' temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 x 2.8 in / 6 x 7 cm|
Vincent Van Gogh’s The Starry Night is one of the most recognizable paintings in the world and is considered to be Van Gogh’s masterpiece. Created during his stay at a mental asylum, The Starry Night is an enchanting painting that provides the viewer with a glimpse into the artist’s mind.
If you’re thinking about getting a tattoo that features this remarkable work of art, our Van Gogh Starry Night temporary tattoo provides you with the best way to try before you buy. This fake tattoo features a full-color replica of Van Gogh’s famous painting, allowing you to capture all of the beauty and feeling conveyed by the piece.
The meaning behind this painting is frequently debated. Despite writing many letters around this time, Van Gogh never fully explained the meaning behind the painting. Some see it as an interpretation of the landscape around the asylum, but with an insider glimpse into the artist’s troubled mind. Indeed, his interpretation of the night sky is a unique interpretation that has not been seen before.
With a tattoo this bold, you’ll want to pick the perfect place before getting inked. Lucky for you, our Starry Night fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements before committing to ink. If you’re looking for a different painting, be sure to check out our full collection of Van Gogh temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend