Vegvísir Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Vegvísir temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.4 in / 3.5 cm (width)|
Also referred to as ‘the Viking compass”, the vegvísir is a magical symbol from Iceland that was used as a talisman to ensure that you will never get lost on your journey. The word derives from the Icelandic words for path and guide and is interpreted to mean “the wayfinder” in English. This powerful symbol is meant to point you in the right direction throughout the journeys of your life.
The history around the vegvísir symbol is a bit murky. While many people associate it with the Vikings, there is no written proof of the Vikings using this symbol. However, since the Vikings populated and founded Iceland, where the symbol originates, it has become a popular symbol among Viking fans and enthusiasts.
Our vegvísir temporary tattoo is an intriguing design that will attract attention anywhere you place it. Be prepared for questions and comments if you choose to get this fascinating symbol tattooed on your skin! Our fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the perfect way to experiment with different placements before getting inked.
Looking for eco-friendly fake tattoos? You’re in the right place! Each of our temporary tattoos is 100% plastic-free and created using soy-based inks, non-toxic adhesives, and recyclable materials, making them the ideal choice for those who wish to minimize their environmental impact.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend