Wave Temporary Tattoo by 1991.ink - Set of 3
Fine line sun temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (height)|
Wave tattoos are a popular choice for many reasons. They tend to be very beautiful and artistic, as seen in this elegant wave temporary tattoo that we created in collaboration with 1991.ink, a talented tattoo artist from Columbia.
Our minimalist wave fake tattoo by 1991.ink could serve as a reminder of a memorable moment or event, such as a surfing trip or a beach vacation. Or it may represent the passion one has for the ocean - this design is especially popular among surfers and sailors.
Of course, our eco-friendly minimal wave sticker tattoo might be chosen for its symbolic meaning. Waves are often used to symbolize the power of nature and can be a reflection of one’s own internal strength.
1991.ink’s fine line wave temporary tattoo could also be used to represent the cycle of life, with the ebb and flow of the tides representing the ups and downs we all experience. Whatever the motivation, this is the perfect way to try out this design before making a permanent commitment since it comes in a set of three. For other options, check out the entire collection of wave temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend