We're All Stories In The End Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
'We're all stories in the end' handwritten script semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||4.4 in / 11 cm (width)|
For many people, the words featured in our ecological ‘we’re all stories in the end’ semi-permanent tattoo are a thought-provoking way to show their appreciation for the Doctor Who series. Not only do they reference the show, but they also remind us all to lighten up a bit and enjoy life.
The Doctor said these words just before he attempted to reboot the universe. Unsure of his survival, his comment is a reminder that he’ll live on through stories. Our ‘we’re all stories in the end’ long-lasting temporary tattoo likewise reminds us that life is a collection of experiences, both good and bad, that shape us into the people we are. Some stories are long and complicated, while others are short and simple. But each one is special and worth telling.
Our handwritten ‘we’re all stories in the end’ semi-permanent fake tattoo reminds us that it’s not just our accomplishments or failures that matter, but also the little moments and memories that make us who we are. We're all stories in the end, and those stories make us unique and special.
Our ecological ‘we’re all stories in the end’ long-lasting tattoo is created from special plant-based ingredients that allow it to last on the skin for around 14 days. It comes in a set of two, so it’s perfect for trying out placements or sharing with friends! For more ideas, browse our collection of quote 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend