Whale Temporary Tattoo by Zihee - Set of 3
Watercolor blue fish temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (width)|
Whales are the largest living mammoths in the world. These incredible creatures come up from the depths of the ocean to travel the planet. This is one of the key reasons why, for many, the animal represents finding one’s path, inner peace, and harmony. If you’ve found yourself on a new journey and are looking for something to guide you along your way, our whale temporary tattoo by Zihee is the perfect piece for you!
Created in a watercolor style featuring various shades of blue, our whale temporary tattoo was created by famous artist, Zihee. Designed as the perfect green alternative, all of our ecological temporary tattoos are plastic-free, come in 100% paper packaging, and have little to no negative impact on the environment. Best of all, we use non-toxic ink in all of our products!
Are you pursuing your journey through life with a friend or partner? If so, you’ll be happy to hear that our whale temporary tattoo by Zihee comes in a multi-pack of three. These plastic-free temporary tattoos are also a great opportunity to try out designs on different body parts before committing to a permanent piece.
Ready to embrace the unknown and jump headfirst into the next leg of your journey through life? If so, our whale temporary tattoo by Zihee could be just the piece you’ve been looking for!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend