White Rabbit Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Alice in Wonderland's White Rabbit semi-permanent tattoo. Designed by John Tenniel.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (height)|
John Tenniel's white rabbit is one of the most recognizable images in popular culture. The image first appeared in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and has been used on everything from t-shirts to coffee mugs to tattoos. Our skin-safe white rabbit semi-permanent tattoo provides the opportunity to try out this eye-catching design for up to 14 days before it fades from the skin.
There are a few different ways to interpret Tenniel’s white rabbit long-lasting tattoo. The most common interpretation is that this image represents the quest for knowledge and curiosity, as demonstrated by Alice’s relentless search for information and experiences.
Our white rabbit semi-permanent temporary tattoo could also be interpreted as a symbol of rebelliousness and nonconformity. The white rabbit is often seen as someone who marches to the beat of their own drum, and this meaning can be empowering for those who feel like they don't fit in with society's expectations.
Ultimately, the meaning of this white rabbit long-lasting fake tattoo is up to the individual. For some, it may represent a desire to learn more, while others may choose this design simply because Alice in Wonderland is their favorite book. Either way, it’s ideal for trying out placements since it arrives in a set of two. Check out this Alice in Wonderland 2-week temporary tattoo for a design that features Alice.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend