Wild Berries Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Watercolor cherry couple temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.5 in / 1.3 cm (height)|
Zihee is a talented young tattoo artist from South Korea who is known for her watercolor style and nature-inspired designs. Created in collaboration with Zihee, our wild berries temporary tattoo gives you the opportunity to try out one of her beautiful designs.
This eco-friendly wild berries fake tattoo features a small sprig of blue and purple berries. You might pick this design simply because you love the taste of fresh berries on a hot summer day, or because you are attracted to the deeper symbolism of this motif.
For example, our wild berries sticker tattoo could be used to represent the freedom of nature or the fleetingness of life. The berries might also be seen as a symbol of fertility and abundance. In some cultures, berries are associated with the underworld or the afterlife. As such, a tattoo featuring berries could represent a person's journey through life and death.
Whatever the meaning, we know you’ll love trying out Zihee’s wild berries adhesive tattoo, which arrives in a set of three. You can use it to decorate your skin for a party, experiment before getting inked, or share one with a friend! For a similar design, you can try out this berry branch temporary by Zihee as well.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend