You Only Live Once Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
'You only live once' handwritten script semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||3 in / 7.5 cm (width)|
Our ecological ‘you only live once’ semi-permanent tattoo features a catchphrase that began trending in 2011 and remains a top saying today. Our 2-week tattoos come in a set of two, making them the perfect way to experiment before getting inked.
Widely used on social media, the words in our handwritten ‘you only live once’ long-lasting tattoo are equal parts inspirational and challenging. This phrase is often chosen as a reminder to make the most out of life since we only have one life to live. It is a vital reminder that life is brief and that we should make the most of it while we can.
While the saying is undoubtedly positive in nature, it is important to remember that "living once" does not necessarily mean living recklessly. In fact, some people choose our cursive ‘you only live once’ semi-permanent temporary tattoo as a sage reminder that we must honor our bodies so they can see us through all of life’s adventures.
However, for most people, our handwritten ‘you only live once’ long-lasting fake tattoo simply means that we should take advantage of every opportunity that comes our way and make the most of our time on Earth. Place this design on your skin anytime you need a bit of extra motivation to make your dreams a reality or use it to try out placements before getting inked. For other inspiring words, check out the entire collection of quote 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend