Aegishjalmur Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Aegishjalmur temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.4 in / 3.5 cm (width)|
If you’re passionate about the ancient Vikings, you probably already know about the Aegishjalmur symbol. Known for being one of the most mysterious and powerful symbols out there, it means the Helm of Awe and Terror. This incredible piece provides protection in the front. If you’re about to take on a new challenge in life, our Aegishjalmur temporary tattoo could be just the piece you need for support.
Designed using a fine line style, this detailed piece is great for both men and women of all ages. Perfectly symmetrical and packed with meaning, this eco-friendly temporary tattoo is plastic-free and comes in 100% paper packaging. Best of all, each of our eco-conscious products is made using non-toxic materials and ink that are completely biodegradable.
Wanting to share your new design with friends and family? You’re in luck! Our Aegishjalmur temporary tattoo comes in packs of three. And, if you’re thinking of getting a permanent design, this multipack will allow you to see the design on different parts of your body before committing to the real deal.
Ready to connect with the Norse Gods and divinity? If so, our Aegishjalmur temporary tattoo could be just the design you’ve been looking for!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend